Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Come and talk to me.....

Hello world it's me again Mesha and i just have one question, where in the world did this whole social networking thing come from? Whatever happened to people actually going over each other's house? Ask yourself, when was the last time you sat down and wrote someone a letter. Where does thing end!!??? You can basically find out a whole person's life by simply clicking a few things on a page of there's you know. Now don't' get me wrong, i am not bashing these guys or anything i just want to know when and where this whole text me this e-mail me that phase is going to slow up a little. We even have E-cards now. C'mon people, where is personable side of people going when you can't pick up the phone and say i love you anymore, you have to text me now. I had someone even break up with me over a text once and he justified by saying "c'mon baby, this is the age of electronics". Really man?? Really? lol. I don't know why i am so upset about this right now but i just felt like releasing i guess. If anyone else feels what i am saying please chime in and let me know. Thanks again for listening and be blessed.

Mesha

**hair tips to follow

No comments:

Post a Comment