Sunday, May 23, 2010

"Dancing with the Stars and Hair Update....

Hello all and anyone who is listening!!! I am in such a great mood today. Last night i had the best time i have had in a long time and i can't tel you enough how happy i was. I go to a dance studio here in Tampa, FL named Arthur Murray. Every year they have a Summer Ball where their students showcase their talents and a few things that they have learned. I had the privilege to dance with my instructor named Alex to the Latin dance Salsa and it was amazing. I can't tell you the last time i have been so nervous about something, LOL. He put me at ease when it was our turn and i had such a wonderful time. If you all ever get a chance to take any type of ballroom dance classes please do it. You might think it's silly and not for you but people let me tell you, you will truly enjoy it. :) I will never forget my dance instructor and my times here dancing with him in Florida i have learned so much. A picture of me and him are to the left.

Alright sooooooooo, I just wanted to post a few new quick pics of my hair because i am getting ready to have it away for a while. For the first time in two years i have some weave. WOW. I was scared that the young lady i choose wouldn't do a good job but i was pleasantly surprised...I love it. She was a sweetheart and she also contributed to the wonderful night i had. I will be posting a pic of that tomorrow also. :) To my Military sisters listening, tell me what you think...i wear there styles to work a lot. Would this fly with yalls' bosses?? One of them is my favorite style to wear, i call it my Wilma Flintstone dew, lol. I will let you decide which one you think it is. Take care and be blessed.








Mesha

No comments:

Post a Comment